I can't wait to see all the food on Thanksgiving Day!
I don't know about you, but this is definitely one of MY favorite holidays. As a college student, I think students should get the WHOLE WEEK of thanksgiving off... Not only because we have to travel all the way home, but also because we have so much work assigned to us over break that we need as much time as humanly possible to even accomplish anything!! Its seems as though every teacher I have @ Indiana University believes that he/she is the only one assigning a major project over break... that is due the DAY we get back from Break! A little piece of me wants to die already.
Hopefully, you will all get to see your families over break! I know I'll get a healthy helping of my mom's side of the family. Eat some turkey and some cranberry-orange sauce for me!! Ooh, and pumpkin pie. Ok, now I'm getting hungry.
Catch you on the flip side!
No comments:
Post a Comment