This week, I think I will get a serious taste of the real world. With the exception of Monday night, I'll be driving back and forth to Indy every day. Crazy, right? RIGHT!! After these next few days I will definitely know what it's like to commute.
In other news, I need a job. Actually, I need an internship. Specifically, one in some field of Public Relations. If you know of something, or need someone to work for you in a PR-related field... contact me.
In 6 months, I'll never live in a sorority again. Not that it's horrible... but it was an interesting life transition moving from a dorm in the middle of nowhere, Indiana to an apartment in the middle of Bloomington, to another apartment on the outskirts of Bloomington, to a sorority. I never realized how little freedom one has living with a "house mom" and official rules. I've had less freedom living here than living at home with my parents. In other words, I can't wait to get out in the real world again and have my own place :) Let me know if you need a roommate for next year in Bloomington, 2010-2011.
That's all I can say for now. I should probably stop procrastinating on my homework and get something done today. Chances are, it probably won't happen. I'll try to think positive thoughts, and you should too!
Have a good, positive, productive, and FUN week!!
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment